Dehart and Stauffer Insurance!
"Any business surviving forty-seven years in today’s highly competitive marketplace is doing the right things."
Read below for our Customer Service Representative role in Oshawa..
Coaching, Advising & Servicing Customers
Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, professional and courteous manner. Use listening skills to ensure the needs are clearly understood and responded to appropriately.
- Provide guidance to the customer with respect to changes requested, including change in cost, change in coverage, and advise where coverage may be lacking.
- Accurately provide quotations on any request of client
- Forward confirmation of coverage when requested to do so by a customer and or an insurable interest on the policy (ie. Lienholder, lessor etc.)
- Solicit new policies from existing clients for the lines of business we do not currently write for them.
Processing and Documentation
Process changes on our management system including but not limited to
- substitution/addition/deletion of vehicles, drivers, specific coverages, lessors/lienholders, property locations.
- Obtain all pertinent information from the customer to process the change.
- Document the conversation on the management system
- Forward the changes to the appropriate insurer, or input the request on the company portal
- Enter an abeyance date to follow-up to ensure the change has been done.
- Enter new policies / changes on the company portals, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information. Except Pembridge & Pafco.
Reporting and Tracking Performance
- Follow up each transaction to ensure it has been done in a timely manner and has been processed correctly.
- Manage issues directly when appropriate and escalate / seek advice from Office Manager when necessary to ensure customer service and business targets are met.
- Send fully completed applications to Office Manager for final verification.
- On an ongoing basis, track personal performance to targets and identify solutions to course correct when necessary