Our client is looking for an experienced commercial lines broker that worked with large/ complex risks focused on Transportation, Recycling and Large Waste business.
You must be able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage changing priorities and demands.
The role will involve risk management, servicing of client accounts as well as building relationships with clients and insurers. It will also involve assessing and addressing your client's needs and requirements as it pertains to their insurance programs.
You will be encouraged to utilize and further develop the different skill-sets you have acquired from your education and career thus far and have involvement and exposure to various initiatives and lines of business.
- Minimum 7 years of experience brokering commercial business including Transportation
- Experienced in large waste / transportation & recycling business
- Must have worked on Large risks
- University and/or college graduate
- CIP/FCIP or working towards
- Risk management experience
- Solid computer skills; including Broker Managements Systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Capacity to prioritize, organize and complete work within given deadlines and work autonomously.
- Analytical abilities to resolve problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Highly polished demeanor
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, organization and planning skills.
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.