Take your career to new heights within a corporate head office! The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high level of customer service to current and potential customers by providing service oriented and informative support regarding our Client's insurance products.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Answer questions about product details, the company, and the website.
- Assist with policy renewals, ability to compare coverage and make recommendations, and manage accounts receivables.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced from the website and escalate problems appropriately.
- Adhere to standards and guidelines.
- Recommend changes or improvements to procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying the product and participating in educational opportunities.
- Record team minutes and create action items
- Help with team Elevate plans
- Other tasks as require
- Level 2 License (or commitment/working towards it)
- 2 years insurance industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Able to learn and navigate quickly through the online portal
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.