Title: Personal Lines CSR
- Strong Customer Service ability
- 3+ years of experience working at a personal lines Insurance Brokerage
- Service a book of personal lines (home and auto) insurance customers
- Experience working on TAM preferred
- Use of CompuQuote and company portals required
- Work in a fast passed team oriented environment
- RIBO licensed in good standing
- Post-secondary educations
- Strong computer skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication ability, verbal and written
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, RRSP match
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.