Our client is looking for an established salesperson with their own unique plan of attack to join their rapidly expanding firm as a Business Development Manager. Although our client is not in the insurance industry they do provide insurance advice and so a Level 2 General Insurance License is necessary.
- Book and conduct as many meeting as possible per week without compromising the quality of presentation
- Generate leads through cold calls, referrals, and in any other fashion that suits your fancy
- Vigilantly look for ways to increase your reach and reputation in the industry
- Establish meaningful and real relationships with clients
- Embark on a mission of self discovery as a salesperson in order to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborate with others inside the company to develop and implement new strategies
- Form trusting relationships with people in other roles within the company in order to maximize efficiency
Our client is an HR Consulting firm that is experiencing massive growth. Comprised of individuals from all different professional and cultural backgrounds they are able to meet the needs of clients from coast to coast in Canada as well as around the globe. They provide competitive compensation including a higher first year base salary to compensate for the time it takes for a sales person to get their feet under them and for the commissions to start coming in.
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Limitless Commission Structure
- Benefits Package
If you are to be The Business Development Manager you will need to have significant experience in B2B sales and be fluent in insurance terms and language. You must be well organized, extremely detailed, and able to think outside the box. You must be a strong closer and have the confidence to adjust to client needs on the fly.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Able to adapt to and communicate with people from all different backgrounds
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
- Insurance experience an asset
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.