This Position for our office located in Mississauga ON.
drias International LTD.
-driasi is a global-leading provider of business process outsourcing solutions. driasi’s team of insurance professionals are committed to delivering excellence in everything we do. With over 35 years in operation, driasi is the premier choice for banks, insurance carriers, brokers, associations, and some of the largest and well-known corporations in North America.
-driasi offers highly customizable contact centre, administration and business process outsourcing services to exceed our partners’ needs.
-At driasi, we invest in what we consider to be our most important asset – our employees. We assess, hire and train staff to meet both the brand and business objectives of our partners. Our employees are actively involved and connected to the client business and accounts they work on, allowing them to closely affiliate to the brands they represent.
-driasi is searching for energetic and self-motivated life insurance agents to support an exciting initiative. Successful candidates will support both inbound and outbound call centre activities.
-As a life licensed insurance agent, you will be a trusted advisor who will provide information and insurance solutions to both existing and new clients by telephone and in a face-to-face private setting. You will be compensated by a competitive compensation package including the following:
- Guaranteed base salary plus incentives (non-commission based)
- Comprehensive group and pension benefits package
- Paid time off
- Healthy meals and health club membership subsidy
- Continuing education reimbursement
driasi’s Client Partner
CIBC Life Insurance Company Limited
CIBC Life Insurance Company Limited (“CIBC Life”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIBC. As a wholly owned subsidiary of CIBC, CIBC Life’s vision is consistent with CIBC's vision to be a leader in client relationships. CIBC Life strives to achieve this vision by putting our clients at the centre of all that we do. CIBC Life, in partnership with drias International LTD., develops, promotes, markets, sells and underwrites a range of life, accident and sickness insurance products to help meet the protection needs of our clients in their channel of choice.
Must Have Requirements
- Qualified candidates MUST have an active LLQP license in Ontario, licensed under FSCO, and MUST have completed at least 12 months of the required 24-month sponsorship period
- MUST have experience in contact centre and/or field sales experience in the insurance industry
- Post-secondary education (College diploma or University degree) preferred
- Proven insurance needs assessment and sales experience
- Needs-based sales approach, with strong communication skills and active listening
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a contact centre environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English and Bi-lingual (English and French, written and verbal communication)
- Flexibility to work a variety of rotating shifts, as our Contact Centre is open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Duties/Responsibilities: (including but not limited to):
- Candidates must exhibit values of honesty, trust, team work and accountability, and be outgoing and enthusiastic within an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Inbound/Outbound insurance sales to qualified/warm/cold leads
- Ability to manage and achieve individual and team sales targets and customer service goals
- Flexibility to be mobile and work anywhere within the Greater Toronto Area, within driasi’s Mississauga contact centre, retail space located within a mall, or at a public event (e.g. tradeshows, conduct face-to-face consultative discussion with customers)
- Offer an excellent customer experience during every interaction both on the telephone and in-person
- Identify customer needs via needs assessment tools, and provide tailored insurance product offerings, recommendations and solutions
- Assist customers with the completion of application forms for life and/or health insurance products
- Ensure appropriate forms and policy requirements are completed and submitted accurately
- Adhere to privacy, insurance and other financial services regulations and procedures
Benefits for Life Licensed Advisors Working at driasi
- Full payment of your E&O and provincial licenses, as needed across Canada
- Exceptional work environment that recognizes team and individual efforts and supports personal and professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work from home options
- Work life balance
Interested in applying?
Click 'apply now' to submit your current resume and cover letter. Tell us a bit about yourself, your professional experience and how you think you can make a difference at driasi. We look forward to learning more about you and we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Christina Netto at: NettoC@driasi.com
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
driasi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please note all offers of employment at driasi are conditional upon satisfactory results of all pre-hire background checks.
We thank you for your interest in driasi. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.