Our client is looking to hire a Total Loss Claims Supervisor to come lead a high energy claims team, servicing all of Alberta from their Edmonton office. As the Manager of the Total Loss team, you will provide oversight of the total loss auto claims. Your focus will be to increase performance and provide an exceptional customer experience through effective claims management activities.
- Provide a positive customer service experience the likes of which very few insureds have ever seen
- Have the Total Loss Claims Team firing on all cylinders
- Increase efficiency by identifying weaknesses in the process and applying solutions
- Help your individual team members reach their personal goals by providing mentorship
- Review your teams work from time to time to make sure they are following company policy and procedures
- Remedy and escalating issues that your team members are facing
- Have fun in the office and ensure that everyone on the team is excited to come to work
Our client is a nationally recognized insurance firm and one of the largest in Alberta. They have their sights set on major growth and plan to be one of the top 5 in Canada. It is a truly exciting time to join this fast paced and growing organization.
You are first and foremost a leader and team builder. You pride yourself on being proactive and recognizing potential issues before they arrive. Organization is your strong suit and a heavy work load with multiple priorities does not intimidate you. Our client has a diverse team and you will have to be able to be able to connect and communicate with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 5+ years auto claims experience, 2+ years of people management experience
- University or college degree/diploma is considered an asset
- Completion of or working toward CIP designation is an asset
- Can juggle multiple tasks no problemo
- Technology is your ally not your foe
- You can communicate with people through whatever medium they prefer
- Ability to coach, positively motivate employees, and take charge in high pressure situations
- Exceptionally advanced negotiation skills. (We’re talking super duper advanced negotiation skills)
- Willingness and ability to travel when necessary
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.