Aaron Cronk Insurance Group Inc. an independent advisor with the Co-operators, is seeking a qualified professional to join their team in the role of Associate Financial Advisor. Located in Oakville, ON we help clients with their insurance and financial service’s needs, including Wealth and Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, and Group Insurance products.
What you’re responsible for:
- Prospecting new clients and conducting client reviews to openly discuss risk management, identify financial gaps and provide solutions to empower clients to make informed decisions.
- Cultivating strong, visible ties to the community and strengthening existing relationships to maximize new business opportunities.
- Developing and executing strategic marketing plans on an annual basis to attract new clients and achieve annual sales goals.
- Leveraging exclusive technology, financial tools and processes to collaboratively build financial plans as well as up-selling and cross-selling products in other lines of business.
- Ensuring maintenance of required licenses, compliance of ethical behaviour and conformity with corporate policies, industry standards and legal regulations.
What to expect:
- You will be away from the office on a regular basis meeting with clients and/or members of the community in their environment.
- You are required to have your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- You may provide support to clients who are experiencing a personal or financial loss. A high degree of confidentiality and discretion is required.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and allocate time and resources to effectively manage the sales portfolio.
- You successfully build plans focused on expanding market penetration and apply an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies, with a client centric lens.??
- You have strong communication skills to influence or persuade others to adopt a specific course of action and can effectively facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.?
- You build trusting relationships and provide guidance to support the development of peers.
To join our team:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the wealth/life insurance industry with an existing client base.
- You have a post-secondary education.
- You have in-depth knowledge of financial and insurance concepts, industry products, and regulatory requirements.
- You hold or will obtain a Life License and Mutual Fund License.
- You have completed or are working towards one of the following designations: CFP, CLU, CHFC or other accredited Financial Planning Designation.
What we offer:
- A generous commission and cost structure
- A positive and professional work environment.
- Valuable experience and the support that comes with working with a top producing team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Planning Experience: 3 years (Required)
- OTL or willingness to obtain
- CFP or CLU preferred