Our client is looking to add an established client focused Senior Commercial Account Manager who is equipped to handle large complex risk. The Senior Commercial Account Managers main focus will be to ensure that the wide range of commercial clients that this firm services are as satisfied as possible. This a very professional firm that is looking to add likeminded individuals to their already very cohesive team.
- Stay on top of client concerns and questions
- Analyze files to ensure the client is receiving the best possible value
- Communicate with clients as consistently as possible
- Work within the company to increase efficiency and to make everyone’s lives easier
- Stay positive and contribute to a relaxed yet focused workplace environment
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in the Commercial Lines space of the insurance industry
- Additional experience in Personal Lines is an asset
- Experience with large complex fleet risk
- Proficient at using all the products of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…)
About the Company:
Our client is an Alberta based brokerage that deals mostly in commercial insurance but does have a personal lines component as well. They have thrived by providing Alberta based businesses with Alberta centered expert advice. Their extremely low turnover rate is a testament to not only the appreciation they show their employees but their keen eye for bringing on talent that fits into their culture. This truly is an opportunity to join a premier employer!
- You can sense a client’s insurance needs from a mile away
- Customer service comes to you naturally
- You are a team player, capable of both leading the squad and allowing others to shine when it’s their time
- Your communication skills are flawless and the last thing you need to conquer is telepathy
- Computers are your best friend, no software can stand in between you and success
- You can be counted on when the game is on the line
- You are constantly looking to improve yourself in whatever capacity you can
- You understand that work is a huge part of our lives and you try to make it as enjoyable as possible for yourself and your coworkers
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.