Supports the Personal Lines and Executive Service departments in all administrative tasks for Account Executives, Account Managers and Customer Service Reps.
- Prepares renewal and endorsement documents which includes client letters, policy documentation and invoicing.
- Process and checks all endorsement documents.
- Process the daily upload/EDI transactions.
- Claim confirmations.
- Follow up for monthly reports.
- Setup client files on Agency Manager.
- Process liability slips, abstracts and auto plus monthly.
- Scanning, faxing, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
RIBO License preferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
High School Diploma or Community College or commensurate work experience
CIP and/or CAIB designations or working actively working towards designation
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Strong organizations skills with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Accuracy and strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Able to work individually and as part of a team
Experience with and understanding of Agency Manager (TAM) system
1 year experience in a similar position
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
At Baird MacGregor & Hargraft, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process, we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please email your resume confidentially to Janice MacEachern-Vila at email@example.com.