We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and terrific work ethic to join our client’s team as a Client Service Associate. The Client Service Associate works to support for the Account Executives and Account Managers in providing exceptional service to clients. This is an excellent position for a junior insurance professional with extensive customer service experience who is looking to have a more involved role in the commercial space.
- Ensure all client and insurer correspondence is accurate and flows in an efficient manner
- Prepare underwriting submissions, client proposals, and maintain appropriate documentation
- Process binders, invoices, certificates of insurance and other documentation as required
- Respond to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up for outstanding items from underwriters, clients and insurers
- Create an efficient plan in order to stay on top of monthly tasks
- Take instruction from Account Executives and complete additional tasks as assigned
Our client is a prominent mid-size, National Insurance Brokerage located in Vancouver. You will be working in an environment that has a history of delivering for their clients. The rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and develop your career. You can opt into RRSP matching plans from day one. Your career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive moral.
Nothing can get between you and your goals. That attitude is how you approach all your work whether as an individual or as part of a team. You have a vision of the career path you want to take and joining a premier national brokerage is part of it. You want to learn as much as you want to contribute.
- Level 2 insurance license. Will consider those with a Level 1 license
- Experience in EPIC would be an asset
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt to different coworkers and clients
- Mature and positive demeanor
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial insurance experience
- Must be working towards CIP or CAIB designation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 X 103 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.-