Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
The Professional Liability Commercial Practice is looking for a dynamic and results oriented
Account Manager to join their growing practice in downtown Toronto. The ideal candidate possesses 10 years of experience with risk management or professional liability clients. This is an ideal role for someone who is hands on, customer focused and able to travel across Ontario for client meetings. This is a great opportunity to work with engineers and lawyers and be mentored by a passionate leader who supports career growth.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Effective communication with commercial clients.
- Creating effective strategies to address client transactions, negotiations and ability to lead discussions.
- Coverage design/analysis: coverage triggers, definitions, exclusions, claims made treatment, and continuity
- Assume various roles dependent on account: marketing, account management etc.
- Marketing: Identifies the client or prospects’ circumstances and placing their deal in the marketplace.
- Participating in Underwriter conference calls and meetings with CFOs
- Helping clients select amongst competing quotes
- Participates in formal presentations at the C-Level
- Provides feedback for the annual budget planning process
- Facilitates risk management educational courses to clients
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or equivalent
- RIBO Licensed
- CIP, FCIP or CRM Designation desired
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the insurance industry
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel up to 25% of time across Ontario for client meetings
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with risk management or professional liability clients
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Resourceful researching skills
- Analytical and strong decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial insurance industry trends
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes “
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://bit.ly/2HhBDft