As the Regional Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall performance of the commercial portfolio in Alberta. From sales and broker relations to team execution and goal setting you will be in charge of developing and then implementing the appropriate strategies.
- Help execute national strategies in your region
- Provide opportunities for team members in your region to grow and develop
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners both inside and outside the industry
- Create and identify areas for growth and lead business development
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure that your region is as knowledgeable as possible
- Analyze data sources to identify proactive solutions and help to steer your region towards long term success
- Support execution of underwriting strategies on rate, renewal, and retention
- Coordinate with the National Team to ensure that your region is inline with company goals and is receiving the support that it needs to be successful
- Evaluate and address the most complex issues in your region
Our client is a world leader in handling large and complex commercial risk. With a long and storied history our client has thrived off giving back to the communities in which they operate. Truly one of the premier employers in the industry our client provides all the resources you need to ensure you can be the best underwriter you can be. They are committed to providing an accepting and accommodating workplace for all employees. You would be hard pressed to find a more universally respected firm in the industry.
You are a veteran leader in the insurance industry or in its periphery who has spent many hours thinking about the future of the industry. You are able to combine your knowledge of the insurance industry with an analytical skill set so that you can peer into the future of the industry and make proactive decisions. You enjoy responsibility and do not take leadership lightly. Relationship management is your forte and you enjoy creating genuine connections with those that you encounter through work.
- 10+ years of experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in leading a business and making significant business decisions
- Business development experience
- Strong relationship building skills and/or a significant established network within the industry
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to implement change efficiently and effectively
- Experience in negotiating and reaching mutually beneficial outcomes
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.