Our client is looking for an established yet ambitious insurance professional to become their next Regional Business Development Manager for the Prairie Province region. This is an incredible opportunity for an insurance professional who enjoys client interaction, leading a team, and has the desire to get ahead in an entrepreneurial environment. It also provides the opportunity to work with very experienced insurance executives and has the potential of evolving into a senior management role.
- Meet and interact with brokers to increase sales
- Identify new areas for growth
- Oversee a team of growth focused underwriters
- Analyze industry trends in order to make proactive decisions and stay a head of the curve
- Meet with the leadership team to strategize
Our client is a large Canadian company with a long-standing insurance history and an impressive and unique client reach. They value a strong work ethic and are committed to building a collaborative internal culture that thrives off utilizing cutting edge modern systems and practices to ensure top-notch customer service is delivered on a daily basis. The company recognizes the importance of a healthy work / life balance, and offer a competitive compensation package including retirement and health benefits to employees.
You are an intellectual sales person who uses facts and reason to entice your clients. Underwriting is second nature to you and you are looking for an increased challenge accompanied with opportunity.
- Post-graduate degree or certification is preferred
- CIP is required
- CRM would be a bonus
- Minimum 10 years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience (or broker experience with a strong technical background)
- Demonstrable sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in underwriting moderate to complex books of commercial property and casualty products, including underwriting coverage, pricing, production and delivery, risk management and managing local brokerage plans
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.