Job Title: Subrogation Specialist
- Resolving claims in the Subrogation stages
- Negotiations with either the defendant or solicitor
- Maintain an ongoing pending of subrogation files
- Responsible for subrogation litigation management
- Report on subrogation key performance indicators.
- Play a key role in vendor management support and provide support to the Auto and Property Adjusters
- Consult on subrogation issues arising from the telephone adjusters.
- 2 to 3 years of specific PD claims handling experience
- 2+ years of subrogation experience
- Post-secondary education in a related field, and/or completion of CIP designation is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and decision-making abilities
- Advanced negotiation skills, and knowledge of civil procedure as they relate to recoveries
- Paralegal experience is a strong asset
Competitive salary, employee benefits, pension plan, annual bonus and more
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.