The Commercial Account Associate ensures the long-term needs of our customers is met in a team environment. Account Associates work collaboratively with Account Executives and Account Managers to effectively manage the workflow of commercial client insurance transactions.
- Respond to client inquires in a timely manner
- Qualify client needs and develop quotes for new clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key contacts and underwriters
- Attend all 120 - 90 day meetings as outlined in the Alpine guidelines for the Pre- Renewal Strategy and complete requirements as outlined in Alpine process and procedures.
- Develop and maintain insurance certificates, binders, statement of values, proposals and submissions, and schedules as per the Alpine Standards.
- Input data in TAM and the S drive to ensure all relevant data and information is captured in the broker management systems.
- Working with the Account Manager to review New Business, Endorsements, Renewals, Renewal Rewrites and Cancelled policies
- Thrive in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and insurance software
- Minimum 2 years' broker experience, working knowledge of small and mid-market commercial insurance products is an asset.
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Alberta Level 2 licence a MUST
- Support Account Managers and Account Executives
- Participate in industry networking functions, training and professional development
- Courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Proactive customer focused approach