We are a multi-location, diverse, fast-paced insurance brokerage with a 30 year track record of success. In support of our growth, we are currently seeing a RIBO licensed individual who is self-driven, organized and customer focused, for our recently opened Parry Sound branch office (located at Parry Sound Mall on 70 Joseph Street).
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Providing outstanding service to an existing book of Personal Lines clients (in person, by phone and via email), including identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities
• Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, including remarketing, if required
• Working within the broker management system and insurance company portals
We’re looking for an individual who is:
• Professional, respectful and positive in all interactions with customers, colleagues and company partners
• Thorough and efficient in handling client calls, and all resulting file activities
• Able to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
• RIBO licensed
This is a salaried position, which includes a Group Benefits Plan, vacation and personal days, and active support in furthering your insurance education.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, then please email your resume along with brief cover letter to attention Sam Issa, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Axion Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Axion Insurance is a subsidiary of Western Financial Group.