We are a multi-location, diverse, fast-paced insurance brokerage with a 30 year track record of success. In support of our growth, we are currently seeing an individual who is self-driven, detail orientated and organized, to join our Richmond Hill head office team as a Commercial Lines Technical Service Representative.
Key responsibilities for this position:
• Uploading data through our Broker Management System and insurance company portals
• Processing applications, billing, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
• Updating client files, ensuring accuracy and completeness
• Supporting team with various initiatives
The individual we’re looking for is:
• Able to balance speed with accuracy in handling data entry requirements
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Ready to embrace/adapt to changing processes/requirements
• Has at least one year of insurance experience within a brokerage setting
This is a salaried position, which includes a Group Benefits Plan, vacation and personal days, and active support in furthering your insurance education.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, then please email your resume along with brief cover letter to attention Sam Issa, at: email@example.com
Axion Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Axion Insurance is a subsidiary of Western Financial Group.