We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and terrific work ethic to join our client service team as a Commercial Account Manager. This role works alongside the Account Executive and Account Management team and provide exceptional service to clients.
• Market renewals with select underwriters utilizing standard submission forms & creating specialized submissions.
• Manage the complete customer service experience for clients in the assigned book of business including handling general enquiries, managing policy changes, reviewing policy documents, reporting and following up on claims and processing certificates of insurance per KASE standards and guidelines.
• Oversee the preparation of insurance summaries, premium comparisons and other supporting documentation for clients
• Ensure that all abeyances are properly managed to ensure clients receive policy documents and other information on a timely basis
• Assist with the collection of outstanding accounts receivables
• Thoroughly document all client and underwriter communications in the Broker Management System (BMS).
• Monitor and meet all RIBO continuing education requirements
• Other duties as may be assigned
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
• Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
• Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
• Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
• Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
• Excellent written and oral communication skill
• Post secondary diploma is an asset
• RIBO Licence in good standing
• C.A.I.B and / or C.I.P Designation or demonstrated progress towards attaining certification
• 2-3 years Commercial Insurance experience
• Above average Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of BMS systems such as EPIC
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner