My client, a highly respected BC Brokerage, is seeking a Commercial Account Manager for their modern Surrey office!
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Manage and servicing of assigned accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company
- Prepare and coordinate all transactions, paperwork and internal processing for assigned accounts (includes invoices, Certificates of Insurance, etc.)
- Service day to day client needs by receiving and processing requests relative to routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations (includes handling phone calls, emails and other communication)
- Review requests and endorsements for completeness and accuracy and request any additional supporting documentation from insureds
- Respond to underwriting requests and communicate with insurers regarding clients’ needs and issues
- Manage account documentation
- Set up and maintain client files
- Assist in the renewal preparation process
- Provide quality customer service to clients, team members and carriers
- Ability to embrace a self-starting corporate culture with a thirst to contribute to the team in addition to a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Produce new business
- 3+ years insurance experience
- Well organized with an aptitude for details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of insurance coverages, forms and policies would be an asset
- Post-secondary degree or combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience
- Level 2 insurance license
- Professional designation would be an asset (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker/CAIB or Chartered Insurance Professional/CIP)
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790, x101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.