I am working with one of Canada’s leading Insurance Companies, who is looking for a Field adjuster for personal lines claims. This role will be responsible for Vancouver and the surrounding areas.
Title: Senior Field Adjuster - Property Claims
Location: Vancouver (Work from home opportunity)
- Investigate by meeting with insureds, third parties, witnesses and lawyers in or order to obtain facts and information.
- Review facts, policy, technical reports, fire marshall"s report, case law, and make decision on coverage, value of the claim and negotiate/settle the claim accordingly
- Responsible for providing exemplary customer service and keeping related parties informed of the claim status.
- Responsible for data accuracy, issuance of payments to insureds, vendors and other insurance companies.
- Assistance during CAT's within Alberta and potential to assist with CAT's outside our own province.
- Correspond with third parties, lawyers, insureds, brokers and individuals or companies who have an interest in the claim settlement.
- 5+ years experience as a Field adjuster handling Personal Lines claims
- Some experience with Commercial lines claims would be an asset
- Preference given to a candidate with the ability to scope damages and prepare an estimate for repairs using Xactanalysis
- Good PC skills
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, pension plan and Company Car
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.