My client is a highly recognized national insurer and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Personal Lines Underwriter to join their busy department!
If you are currently a Personal Lines Underwriter looking for a new challenge and growth opportunirties, this may be the role for you.
Personal Lines Underwriter
- Underwrite personal lines auto and property risks
- Maintain strong broker relationships
- Analyze and evaluate risks
- Ensure the delivery of individual results within appropriate metrics, including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity and customer satisfactio
- Participate in rate changes, process improvement,
- Meet the productivity and quality objectives specified and ensure knowledge of the brokers and respective market to support informed decision-making;
- Recommend, implement and maintain appropriate underwriting and service policies, processes, practices, speciality techniques and continuous improvement initiatives;
- A minimum of 3 years personal lines underwriting experience
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CIP, or working towards completion
- Ability to collaborate with peers and subordinates to reach goals as well as the ability to work well independently
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790, x101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.