Our client, a well known and reputable brokerage is looking to add an experienced Account Manager to work in their busy North Vancouver office!
They are looking for an enthusiastic and confident personal lines professional to service walk in clients in regards to their home and auto insurance.This would be best suited for someone who thrives on giving great customer service and is a team player who rolls up their sleeves. The company is looking for a team member who will complement their organization and contribute to their positive culture.
The Personal Lines Account Manager works closely with a team of insurance professionals to look after a book of business and provide the best possible solutions to meet client needs. This role is an outstanding opportunity for someone that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment, while keeping the client experience front of mind.
Growth into commercial lines is a strong possibility as it is encouraged.
- Manage a Personal Insurance book of business
- Front line underwriting
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Write new home, travel and umbrella policies and cross sell other products
- Update client information as changes occur and much more.
- Level 2 licence, or ability to quickly obtain
- At least 1-3 years of industry experience in personal lines and ICBC (Autoplan)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong and clear written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team player - willing to step in and roll up your sleeves to assist as needed
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.