This role is focused on managing risk assessment and profitability. You will work closely with all teams to ensure insurer appetite and underwriting standards are always followed.
- Train and manage a growing team of Quality Analysts, including performance management and goal design
- Ownership of Quality Assurance processes
- Define and Implement:
- Underwriting criteria
- Documentation requirements
- Reporting standards and analysis
- Profitability reporting
- Communication protocol with insurers with respect to business submissions and claims activities
- Processes and verification checks for online purchases and self-service transactions
- Design and develop ongoing training content to reflect changes in product and marketplace
- Facilitate internal referral process for appropriate risks
- Collaborate with leadership and teams to ensure all stakeholders are synchronized in goals
- Manage binding authority for all brokers
- Operational responsibilities as needed including broker coaching and communication with insurers and regulatory bodies.
- Previous leadership and management experience
- High level of industry knowledge with a focus on risk assessment and underwriting
- Process driven
- 5+ years’ experience in P&C Insurance
- Strong Excel skills
- Critical thinking skills and a strong approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in several different technology platforms
If you are currently working with a DGA Consultant, please feel free to reach out to them about this role.