- Assists the Principal Broker in all training and development of new hires
- Involvement in the recruiting and interviewing of our growing team (supported by our HR team)
- Performs all underwriting, QA, and audit functions as needed including improving and innovating on processes.
- Performs customer service and retention training sessions on an ongoing basis including, but not limited to, ongoing changes from our insurer partners
- Operational responsibilities as needed including liaising with 3rd party technology vendors and cross-functional teams within our organization
- Handles customer escalations as needed
- Develops and implements process and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Manages to results for all relevant KPIs and Performance Areas
- Continues to implement and leverage technology to drive retention, growth, and engagement with our customer base.
- Previous leadership and management experience
- Must have Call centre experience
- High level of industry knowledge
- 5+ years experience in P&C Insurance
- RIBO licensed
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
If you are currently working with a DGA Consultant, please feel free to reach out to learn more about the role.