Ready to Ruffle Some Feathers?
We’re a well-funded, high energy Canadian start-up in the InsureTech space. We’re ruffling some feathers in the confusing, time consuming and intimidating process that defines your typical consumer insurance transaction. We’re fixing this, through the delivery of a convenient, automated and efficient insurance experience.
We’re looking for a special person who probably thinks Pink Flamingos are a rare breed and definitely IG banger worthy. Our values are:
Creativity Honesty Execution Devotion Respect
If this sounds like an opportunity to spread your wings in an entrepreneurial setting we want to hear from you. We reward and recognize Insuregoer’s based on how well they contribute, with a competitive base and benefits of course. We even offer on-site emergency day-care to take the stress out of those days when your feathers are ruffled. For this role, we also offer the ability to do some work remotely after you’ve proven yourself. So, if you’re ready to put your beak in, and consider joining the Insurego flock, read on to see if this particular role is for you. If not, send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org anyway, and we’ll reach out to you if something more appropriate comes up.
- Communicate with clients regularly to maintain, adjust, and process policies and claims related to Personal Lines
- Process new business, handle customer inquiries and actively engage prospective clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of insurance solutions according to customer needs
- Responsible for the successful management of personal accounts based on thorough knowledge of products and services
- Work Schedule: M-F - 4 days / week 9-5 & 1 day / week 12-8; and one week / month Sat 10-4 with a corresponding day off; also possible, M-F - 5 days / week 12-8 ; work from home options available past successful training period in Orléans, ON
Tools you Bring:
- 1-3 years’ experience in insurance
- Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario licence (RIBO) Level 1
- All the nice stuff about detail orientation, communication skills, integrity, attitude to feedback, etc.
Stick that beautiful neck out, get your piece of cheese, and see if you feathers are pink! Send your résumé to: email@example.com referencing the Awesome Broker position title in the subject line.