Great opportunity for someone that wants to EXPAND their Insurance Career in a fast paced Broker environment.
Minimum requirement: RIBO licensed - 3years
We have been in the Insurance business for 30 years and are expanding. Position is in a smaller intimate office located in Kitchener, Ont.
Candidate must be organized, have strong communication and listening skills, can multi task, be motivated to learn, adapt to a very active and fast paced environment and be able to change duties as required. Must be comfortable to work in a multi-cultural client environment.
Looking for honest, independant and dependable, patient, hard working and supportive individual.
- must be wiling to travel to various Insurance companies offices offering courses as needed for self development
- support team environment
- assist as needed to support other brokers
- will be required to collect data from customers, input data into various operating systems, Applied systems, sales trackers, insurance company portals, etc.
- experience with KEAL - SIG is an asset
- complete quote, process application data including uploads and downloads.
- service clients files as needed
- take payments and process accordingly
- answer incoming calls and assist in customer requests.
- call insurance companies as needed
- assist senior broker with Commercial files - such collection of data and file organization.
- support office and individual goals.
Competitive pay, benefits, including monthly and annual office bonuses based on team performance.
If you feel you are ready for a long term position in the insurance field as an Insurance Broker and are willing to work hard and learn all that is required to be an outstanding and supportive team member, please submit your resume via email.
RIBO - MINIMUM REQUIREMENT -3 years RIBO licensed
Any Experience in any of the above would be an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Insurance: 3 years (Required)
- P&C Insurance: 3 years (Required)
- RIBO License (Required)