Head of Home & Auto Insurance – National Sales Manager
Our client is passionate about personal finance. A simple belief drives their team: that Canadians deserve to have choice when they make financial decisions.
Our client is a Toronto-based financial technology company that was founded in 2012. They received numerous awards and media features for their work in the FinTech space and ranked as one of the fastest growing technology firm in 2018.
In this position, the Head of our Home & Auto Insurance Division, you will be responsible for managing a National Sales Team as well as personally making sales to large Brokerage’s and Direct Writers. You will report directly to the VP of Strategic Partnerships.
This is a position that comes with a great deal of responsibility in an exciting and fast paced environment. It requires a self starter who is not afraid to cold call, attend events, and build strong relationships with current and future customers, industry members and suppliers. You will be a public face representing our company and brand within the industry and connect with C level executives. Attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written, are crucial. You will be contributing to the growth of one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A growth mindset – you are humble and open, willing to shadow peers and put in the time it takes learn how to succeed
- Integrity – people respect and trust you, because your words and actions are consistently aligned
- Drive – you are a self-starter with a hunger to deliver results
- Outgoing & Trustworthy - you consider what’s best for others first, allowing you to build long lasting, fruitful relationships
- 5+ years P&C insurance industry experience preferred at a Senior Level
- Detail orientated that can run a National Sales Team in an organized fashion
- Solid understanding of common presentation and administration software
- Willingness to travel throughout the Province, and occasionally to other Provinces
- Attendance to events may require overnight stays
What’s In It For You?
- Very competitive compensation – salary plus performance-based bonus
- Growth opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- State-of-the-art systems and tools
- Collaborative work environment
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner