Personal Lines Advisor/Broker
Our client is an award-winning insurance brokerage, with a longstanding reputation within the insurance industry. With uncapped potential for your professional growth and development, this can be a long-term home for you. Our client is a firm believer of career development and will invest in your educational needs.
- Generating quotes, cross-sell and up-sell personal lines insurance
- Post-sales customer service: process renewals, endorsements
- Respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Always provide professional customer service
- Level 2 licence, or in the process of obtaining it
- Industry experience
- Strong customer service skills and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is providing a competitive compensation & benefits package
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.