Group Benefits Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning insurance brokerage, with a longstanding reputation within the insurance industry. They are looking for a client Account Manager to join their group benefits division downtown Vancouver. With uncapped potential for your professional growth and development, this can be a long-term home for you. Our client is a firm believer of career development and will invest in your educational needs.
- Communicate with clients to address questions, challenges, or claims issues
- Liaising with insurance carriers and clients to answer and resolve benefit inquiries, ensuring prompt and thorough handling
- Manage all aspects of new client implementation and plan transfers, including Master Application and employee enrolment documents
- Attend client meetings
- Deliver employee benefits administration training, and employee education sessions to clients
- Review and deliver group insurance contracts and booklets from insurance carrier
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills, Characteristics & Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Administrative program or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Working towards CEBS designation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the employee benefits industry
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication both written and orally
- Ability to manage confidential information with appropriate level of discretion
Our client is providing a competitive compensation & benefits package.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.