HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Personal Lines team based in Wallaceburg, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepare client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices
- Scanning and attaching documents in broker management system
- Sort/distribute mail, filing and other general administrative duties
- Backup for reception duties, greet clients, answer phone calls and take payments where required
- Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensure effective workflow management
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Contribute to growth targets and sales goals, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required, college/university an asset
- Minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience, sales experience an asset
- Strong connections to your community through personal, volunteer or professional network a definite asset
- Previous insurance experience or RIBO license an asset
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB’s Core Values
- Ambitious self-starter, works well independently and pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organization, time and client management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- Previous insurance and/or broker management systems experience an asset
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity – doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results.
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.