Title: Account Manager (Aviation)
Location: Markham, ON
As an Aviation Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the Aviation Team helping grow the VIP Insurance Program for private pilots & aircraft owners across Canada. This is an exciting growth opportunity to expand your insurance career into the Canadian aviation industry and develop your skills in sales, client management and specialty insurance products.
This brokerage. is one of Canada’s top aviation insurance brokers with over 60 years of industry experience, four offices across Canada serving both private and commercial aviation clients, and several active pilots & aircraft owners working as brokers to deliver customized insurance solutions for the aviation industry.
- Current RIBO License (other provincial licenses a definite asset – especially Quebec)
- 2-3 years insurance experience as a broker (aviation experience a definite asset)
- Working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM)
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bilingual in French and English
- High performance team player with positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
As a member of the Aviation Team, you will also be invited to attend aviation conferences, airport open houses, local air shows and other industry functions to represent the brokerage as an industry expert in aviation insurance.
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, pension plan
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.