My client is looking to add an assistant to their personal insurance team. They are a very reputable brokerage that offers excellent service to their customers. They provide an excellent work environment and prefer to promote from within.
Title: Technical Assistant
- Provide support to the personal lines unit
- Review documents for accuracy
- Renewal tracking
- Generate form letters to mail to clients
- Handle Lienholder/lessor/mortgagee requests
- 1 year insurance experience or 1 year working in an administrative role
- Very organized
- Great team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize work
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Compuquote
Competitive Salary plus benefits, education support, flexible hours
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.