HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
The Distribution Services Clerk assists fellow colleagues, brokers and companies through ensuring prompt distribution of time-sensitive documents and items. It contributes to improving the overall workflow of the business by delivering all outgoing items from our Woodbridge office and providing efficient and seamless circulation of incoming and outgoing items between various companies and clients. This entry level position is a great way to get a foot in the door with a well-established organization and advance your career!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting
• Perform data entry and filing
• Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Processing paperwork
• Utilize office appliances such as scanner, photocopier, printers, mailing equipment and computers for word processing, and spreadsheet creation
• Gather specified information and compile routine paperwork or report
• Perform other office duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Strong data entry and administrative skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to multitask, effectively time manage and exercise initiative while completing tasks
• Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Customer focused and a strong team player with a great attitude
• Comfortable performing repetitive work
• Able to work independently
• Able to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
HUB Financial is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.