This role is located in Mississauga, Ontario.
The Customer Service Representative will provide existing clients with professional advice and exceptional service. Candidates must be able to maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules and product knowledge for a large variety of Insurance Companies. CSR must be able to build and maintain relationships with existing book of business.
Skills & Experience Include:
- RIBO licensed
- Prior personal lines experience
- Post- secondary school education
- Experience with Power Broker, Compu-quote and Company Portals
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Preparing pink slips, binders, certificate of insurance, processing endorsements on Power Broker and Company Portals
- Self- motivated and resourceful with sound problem solving skills
Insuranceland is a well- established Home/Auto and Commercial; medium sized Insurance Brokerage and is looking for dynamic individuals who enjoy working and helping people. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.