Our client, a well-run family based insurance brokerage, is seeking a new Personal Lines leader for their highly successful operation! This is a great opportunity for natural leaders to join a progressive and profitable organizaton!
Title: Personal Lines Manager
- Manage team of auto and personal lines insurance professionals as well as manage your own VIP book of business.
- Review existing procedures and make changes as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with markets.
- Conduct performance reviews with staff.
- Handle escalated files.
- Lead monthly meeting, keep staff up to date with changes in the industry.
- Be part of setting New Business targets as well as retention goals.
- Provide updates on markets, coverages, general industry to team.
- Involved in hiring, training and performance management of staff.
- Track department results.
- Minimum of 5 years of personal lines management experience
- Level 2 insurance license
- "Working Manager" mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking with fresh ideas
- Computer Savvy
Interested candidates please contact Melissa Colley at 778-383-9790, x101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavor to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.