Our client is passionate about personal finance. A simple belief drives the team: that Canadians deserve to have choice when they make financial decisions.
Our client is a Toronto-based financial technology company that was founded in 2012. They havee received numerous awards and media features for our work in the FinTech space and is ranked one of the fastest growing Fintech companies.
We’re looking for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting full-time opportunity based in Calgary
In this position, the Business Development Manager – Home & Auto Insurance Division, you will be responsible for acquiring new partners and working with existing home & auto insurance accounts.
This is a position that comes with a great deal of responsibility in an exciting and fast paced environment. It requires a self starter who is not afraid to cold call, attend events, and build strong relationships with current and future customers, industry members and suppliers. You will be a public face representing our company and brand within the industry and connect with C level executives. Attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written, are crucial. You will be contributing to the growth of one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A growth mindset – you are humble and open, willing to shadow peers and put in the time it takes learn how to succeed
- Integrity – people respect and trust you, because your words and actions are consistently aligned
- Drive – you are a self-starter with a hunger to deliver results
- Outgoing & Trustworthy - you consider what’s best for others first, allowing you to build long lasting, fruitful relationships
- 3+ years P&C insurance industry experience preferred
- 3+ business development experience
- Solid understanding of common presentation and administration software
- Willingness to travel throughout the Province, and occasionally to other Provinces
- Attendance to events may require overnight stays
What’s In It For You?
- Very competitive compensation – salary plus performance-based bonus
- Growth opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- State-of-the-art systems and tools
- Collaborative work environment