HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., Canada’s largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is seeking a self-motivated FlexSave Administrator working out of our Woodbridge, Ontario office for regional support. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and proven accuracy, solid data entry processing experience with proven customer service skills and a team player attitude. This position reports directly to the Manager, FlexSave.
- Processing daily deposits
- Audit and documentation of new Trust applications
- Filing of claims
- Answer general client inquiries
- Assist in the administration of FlexSave claims processing a consistently high volume of claims with strong accuracy when required
- Preparation and mailing of Additional Coverage packages
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound calls and emails including advisor inquiries
- Verify and distribute monthly notices to customers
- Adhere to compliance and corporate procedures, with regards to all processing
- Participate in special projects as assigned by the Manager, FlexSave
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ of customer service experience required (Experience with Group Insurance and/or Health Care Benefits considered an asset)
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry, processing and administrative skills with basic mathematical skills
- Ability to multitask, effectively time manage and exercise initiative while completing tasks
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent and effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused, a strong team player with a positive attitude
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.