Our client is looking for an insurance professional with EPIC to join their team as their next Technical Service Representative. The Technical Service Representative will be assisting in maintaining weekly workflows, processing new business, renewal and endorsement documents, and assist in completing clerical/administrative tasks.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure quality service.
- Assist in client service duties – updating of schedules, sending out applications for completion, requesting updated information
- Prepare information for upcoming renewal – start submissions and ensure that the information is current to that day
- Follow up on open activities
- Close open activities upon completion of required assignment
- Issue certificates of insurance as required
- Issue pink cards to insured as required prior to an expiry date
- Processing invoices and accompanying letters to an Insured
- Managing activities in EPIC, all activities must be reviewed daily
- Maintaining schedules in Excel and Word as applicable
- Scanning and attaching documents into EPIC
- Work successfully in a file free environment
- Complete duties according to Corporate Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Operations manual
About the Employer:
Our client is a growing brokerage that is known for its excellence in commercial insurance. Their sharpened focus on specific industries allows them to separate themselves from their competitors in the eyes of their customers. They understand the intricacies of the businesses they work with and pride themselves on their ability to meet the unique needs of their clients. They provide excellent learning opportunities and glimpses into the inner workings of many industries. Our client would never limit themselves or their employees and they are always trying to learn and adapt to the ever-changing times.
You are a budding star in the insurance industry who is looking for a chance to work with a top-level brokerage. You are excited by commercial lines insurance and want to make a career for yourself in this space. You have been trained on EPIC and want to step in and contribute positively from day 1.
- Obtaining and maintaining a Minimum Level 1 general license
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in EPIC, Outlook, Work and Excel
- Use the technology and systems available as tools and resources to increase operating efficiencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of Corporate Procedures/Operations
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.