HSB BI&I is a leader in providing equipment breakdown and other specialty insurance products. We provide insurance and reinsurance to Canadian and global businesses through our coast to coast network of offices, 4,000 independent insurance brokers and over 50 major insurance companies. HSB BI&I is a member of the Hartford Steam Boiler Group and part of the global Munich Re Group of Companies.
- We have over 140 years of experience and through our modern systems and practices remain unsurpassed in meeting our customers’
- You can become an expert in your field while enjoying a healthy work/life balance and a collaborative, friendly atmosphere in our
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to our
We invite you to learn more about us at our website: www.munichre.com/hsbbii
In this full time position you will utilize your business development expertise and technical underwriting knowledge to deliver innovative risk solutions and coverage to our Brokers, Managing General Agents and Reinsurance clients. As a member of our team of Business Development Representatives located across Canada, you will be responsible for an assigned territory in the Toronto Region and you will have use of a company car.
• University Degree or College Diploma
• CIP or enrolled in the CIP program
• 4+ years in Commercial Property & Casualty, including experience in Underwriting
• Dedicated to and experienced in exceptional sales/marketing and/or customer relationship management
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer competency
• Experienced in work planning, time and territory management.
• Confident presentation ability and practiced negotiation skills
• Equipment Breakdown knowledge is an asset but not a requirement
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices.
Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference BDT0619-BW and send a covering letter along with a resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.