Our client is looking for a compassionate and team oriented leader to join their team as their next Marketing Manager. This role is all about maximizing both team and individual efficiency. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will fulfill marketing duties and take a hands on approach when necessary. The Marketing Manager will be supported by other members of the management team.
- Help Marketing Representatives plan their out of office visits
- Ensure no clients are being neglected
- Make sure that no members of the team are over extending themselves
- Discuss strategies as a team and help plan for long term success
- Identify and address areas for improvement
- Help the management team make decisions about strategy and personnel
About the Employer:
Our client is a leading specialty insurance provider that prides themselves on their team approach to conducting business. They rely on outstanding and friendly customer service to maintain and grow their business. You will be fully supported in this family like work environment. They are a midsize company that embraces innovation and will allow you to spread your wings.
- Company Car
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Credit Card
- Downtown Parking
- Incentive Program
You are a people’s leader who keeps their staff’s thoughts and feelings front of mind. You are aware that work takes up a big percentage of people’s lives and you want to make it as enjoyable as possible. You are an experienced scheduler who prides themselves on maximizing efficiency.
- Level 1 License
- 3 years working in a brokerage or with brokers
- 3+ years working in a leadership role
- A keen attention to detail
- Great presenter with a history of explaining/teaching new concepts
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Works well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.