We put people first.
Gore Mutual was founded on the spirit of innovation and collaboration. Genuine personal service is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our ability to create an environment where employees can develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Our outlook is positive, bold, and bright.
Our underwriting team is constantly looking for ways to help our broker partners better serve their clients. It’s about delivering exceptional service, listening carefully to understand needs, and creating tailored solutions. As a Commercial Associate Underwriter, you will provide underwriting support on new business, renewals, endorsements and inspections. This entry level position has great opportunity for growth and development.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1-year underwriting experience an asset.
- University or College degree or equivalent experience, required.
- Working towards achieving their CIP designation.
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.