HUB Financial Inc./HUB Capital Inc., is Canada’s largest Managing General Agency for Life Insurance and Investments. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, career oriented, have a high attention to detail and a strong team approach. If you are looking for a great opportunity to kick start your career, grow and develop both personally and professionally in an open and collaborative environment, we want hear from you! HUB offers competitive salary and benefit packages, and we value work/life balance. We have offices coast to coast, and we are all our connected by our mission: “To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. “We work in a fast paced, client oriented environment and want to deliver excellence in everything we do. Our people are our greatest asset! If you are looking for a fun, team environment where you can grow, this is the place for you!” Terri Botosan, President Hub Financial Inc./Hub Capital Inc.
HUB Financial Inc., Canada’s largest Life Insurance Managing General Agency is looking for a customer oriented Broker Development Specialist to work out of our Woodbridge office. This person will be detail oriented, take great pride in their work, with the ability to multitask, work within tight deadlines and be an effective team player. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with an exceptional organization, with growth opportunities, this could be the right role for you!
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Serve as frontline support to brokers for pre-sale inquiries
- Prospect for new Brokers
- Provide training to brokers on how to prospect efficiently using HUB MPAT, how to incorporate a sales process in client meetings, HUBLINK and carrier software
- Provide recommendations on differences between products and carriers based on advisors’ completed needs analysis
- Review active cases with broker and present the best possible solution using illustrations, comparisons and marketing materials
- Participate in insurance carrier training to stay informed and up-to-date on new carrier products and industry updates
- Maintain and develop relationship with brokers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two to five years’ related experience
- College diploma or other post-secondary education or equivalency
- LLQP not required but preferred
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to deliver positive broker experiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively
- Proficiency in typing and with computer applications, including MS suite
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Public speaking and presenting experience
HUB Financial Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HUB International – a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services through offices located across the United States and Canada. HUB International is ranked among the top insurance brokerages in the world.