Toole Peet Insurance is a Navacord broker partner and has been serving Albertans since 1897. We are looking for the right candidate to join our Personal Lines Data Processing Team.
Toole Peet Insurance is hiring a Personal Lines Data Entry Processor. The successful candidate will join the Processing Team and work together on completing the processing of the Personal Lines auto and property insurance company documents from the different insurance companies. Accuracy, efficiency and proficient time management skills are key attributes to the success of this candidate.
- Process renewal policy documents, identifying the differences from one term to another.
- Issuing a renewal letter based on the coverages identified.
- Process auto and property endorsements: comparing the Broker’s request with the insurance company documents issued.
- Retrieve electronic documents from insurance company websites.
- Backup coverage for Reception
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Attention to detail
Strong typing and accurate data entry skills
Prioritization and time management skills
Good communication skills
Ability to work in a team
TAM or Epic experience an asset
About Toole Peet Insurance:
Toole Peet Insurance has been proudly serving Albertans since 1897 and is a Navacord broker partner, one of Canada’s largest commercial insurance brokers. Toole Peet offers a progressive computerized environment with competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply by emailing resume to:
Contact Name: Cindy Ferreira
Contact Email: TPresumes@toolepeet.com