DKI Canada is the largest disaster restoration network in Canada. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential, commercial and industrial customers. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mould, environmental hazards, other accidents at any type of facility. DKI has pushed forward a green program focused on using environmentally sustainable cleaning products and mitigating risk in environmentally sustainable ways. DKI returns damaged property to its pre-loss condition quickly and efficiently.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Marketing Plan & Budget
• Work with V.P. Business Development to develop an annual Marketing Plan and budget.
• Helping to Implement National Marketing Plan initiatives within the region.
• Keep abreast of changes within the industry including customers and competition.
• Helping to Implement the Marketing Plan and maintain expenses within budget.
B. New and Existing Account Development
• Identify account opportunities with maintaining a high degree of sales activity in defined territory.
• Help promote DKI Canada services according to customers buying needs and decision-making process.
• Work with peers and management to refer national opportunities to Head Office.
• Ensure that named accounts’ expectations of DKI Canada are communicated throughout the organization.
• Report activities and successes on a regular basis.
C. Marketing Support
• Attend trade shows, seminars, regional meetings at the direction of management.
• Promote and co-ordinate attendance at trade shows, seminars, regional meetings as necessary.
• Research and help secure regional speaking opportunities where possible.
• Plan and coordinate DKI Canada training courses as required, according to the Tactical Marketing Plan.
• Assistance with RFI / RFP relating to Regional / National proposals.
• Help and Assist with national catastrophic response plan and procedures.
D. Membership Support/Development
• Under the direction of management there will be regular communication with existing members on matters directly affecting their operations.
• Contribute material for internal newsletters and memoranda at the direction of management.
• Identify new members using established membership development methodology and criteria.
• Identify and coordinate regional membership networking opportunities.
• Coordinate and or provide Member training.
• Attend, plan/coordinate regional meetings with members.
• Promote high performance through regular engagement, reporting and follow up as needed/directed.
E. Reporting / Communication
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports at the direction of management.
• Attend national marketing committee and annual members meetings at the direction of management.
• Document and demonstrate a high degree of sales activity.
• Maintain a summary of all account program specifics (i.e. service level requirements, pricing specifics, minimum, profit & overhead, etc.) and communicate these regularly to the Membership.
• Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
• "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
• 5+ years’ experience in the insurance or property restoration industry
• Strong computer skills, proficiency in Excel, and experience with common presentation and account management software
• Social Media Experience