Provides direct support as an executive assistant to the President & CEO, as well members of the management team, using administrative and other office management and operational skills
- Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing a calendar of appointments; when appropriate, prepares draft agendas and minutes for regular meetings with other members of management team.
- Composes and prepares, as well as organizes and provides safekeeping of confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents as needed.
- Reviews and processes certain vendor invoices submitted for approval and payment.
- Assists with planning and monitoring the Executive Department Budget.
- Processes expense reimbursements.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Supports the Corporate Secretary with Board of Directors and Committees meetings organizations.
- Manages the work of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, including corporate events.
- Liaises with the Building manager and manages daily office matters.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the President & CEO.
- Five years and above in a corporate business environment
- Organized and ability to take the initiative to prioritize and solve problems with limited guidance and supervision
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity
- Ability to maintain discretion with handling of confidential information
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel and communicate professionally with clients
- Maintains a stable performance and can be effective under pressure
- Treats all people with respect and honour along with sensitivity to cultural differences
- Verbal and written comprehension of English and French is strongly preferred
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Pension…
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavor to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.