Position Summary: Supervisor Claims – Multi-Line –Auto/Property/Bodily Injury
Supervises an adjusting, administrative or technical support staff while adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Interviewing and training of new staff in procedures and job related functions.
- Coordinate and supervise daily activities of staff.
- Advanced customer and carrier relationship skills.
- Communicate appropriate information to staff.
- Identify problem areas related to performance and personnel issues.
- Identify and participate in training and developmental needs of staff.
- Familiar with commercial line policies.
- Review job performance, hiring and merit reviews subject to manager’s approval.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Manage productivity as per company best practices.
- Conduct audits and files reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
Good quantitative, analytical and communication skills, knowledge of all job related functions of subordinates. Demonstrate adjusting, negotiating skills and a thorough knowledge of Product Standards and provincial laws and regulations. Working knowledge of Litigation procedures. Knowledge in General Liability, Auto and Property. Exceptional organizational and time management skills required. French would be an asset.
Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all provinces which claims oversight and direction is being provided.
Supervision of Others
Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a team of technical and skilled employees
Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work in conjunction with and support all administration management, supervisory and staff positions. Advanced client and carrier relationship skills.
College/University degree preferred
Partial/Full completion of CIP
5 years adjusting experience and a minimum 5 years of supervision.
Apply: Camille Alexander, FCIP CRM ICP - Camille_alexander@gbtpa.com
Director, Vice President Claims Operations -