The purpose of this role is to provide quality, responsive day-to-day client service. The Client Service Broker must be well organized, possess the ability to prioritize workflow in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner and act as back-up when other Client Service Brokers’ are unavailable.
- Will work closely with Producers (both Personal and Commercial)
- Review renewals for coverage, accuracy and market when required
- Adhere to binding authority set out by carriers
- Process and/or review all transactions
- Follow internal workflow
- Achieve division retention goals
- Identify upsell opportunities, explain and recommend to clients
- Identify cross selling opportunities and produce quality leads to sales team
- Discuss any potential problems or concerns the client may have with the Account Executive in the first year of business including notification of non-payment cancellations
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years relevant insurance and/or industry related experience
- University Degree or College Diploma, CAIB and/or CIP designation an asset
- 5 years RIBO License required
- Knowledge of EPIC an asset
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong emphasis on a positive team dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including; medical, dental, vision plans, life and accident insurance, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, opportunity for flexible work hours, and training programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please sign up for our talent Network http://bit.ly/GallagherTalent
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Since 1927 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has grown to become one of the world’s largest insurance, risk management and consulting brokerages, employing more than 30,000 people across 35 countries and serving clients in over150 countries.
At Gallagher, we are committed to demonstrating the highest level of professional ethics. Our success is underpinned by doing what's right; we lead the way we serve our clients, the way we develop our employees and the way we support our communities. We think and behave differently than other brokers because we know that brand names don’t deliver services – people do.
Our Canadian roots run deep, dating back to 1890. In Canada, Gallagher employs close to 1200 people in more than 35 offices across the country. For more information, visit our website www.ajgcanada.com