Are you a client and service-oriented insurance professional? Our client is looking for a friendly and welcoming professional to join their tight knit team!
They are a dynamic, independent insurance brokerage providing auto, personal line insurance and commercial insurance for long standing clientele. They are focused on quality over quantity and treat their employees like they are part of the family. Come join one of the best cultures in the lower mainland.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent communication skills and looking to be an integral part of the team. During a time of growth, there are 2 openings available; one in Kitsilano and the other in North Burnaby!
- Engaging with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice
- Assisting walk-ins or telephone clients
- Responsible for Autoplan renewals and/or Personal Lines transactions
- Consistently document activities in Autoplan and/or Personal Lines
- Updating your knowledge through Continuing education
- Developing a friendly and professional work relationship
- At least a Level 1 Insurance Broker license, with a willingness to work towards the level 2
- At least 1 year experience in selling Autoplan
- Proficient in ICBC Policy Centre
- Ideally 1+ year of Personal Lines knowledge.
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Word
- Good organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client is offering an incredible medical and benefits package, tuition reimbursement, discounts on insurance and a competitive salary. Please note that this position is Tuesday - Saturday, no evenings.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 ext 103 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.