Our client, a locally run brokerage is looking for a motivated account manager with 3 years of personal lines insurance experience. This brokerage is experiencing lots of growth and looking to add to their team. They offer a competitive salary, great work environment, and opportunities for growth.
Cantonese/Mandarin will be preferred due to the client base, but not mandatory.
- Handle walk-in client requests promptly and efficiently (Autoplan and general personal lines)
- Uphold service standards to all clients
- Front line underwriting for existing and new client files
- Qualify prospective clients
- Provide premium estimates & provide best “solution” for clients & prospects
- Complete application process for new clients
- Remarketing of existing accounts, where necessary
- Document account changes in client file
- Complete renewal applications and order reports
- Send all required documentation to clients
- Promote account-rounding with clients
- Promote cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
- Proactively strive to develop accounts with incoming/outgoing calls & clients visits
- Complete customer-satisfaction calls
- Level 2 Insurance license
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong customer service experience (i.e. 3+ years’ experience as Personal Lines CSR)
- High performance team player
- Positive & outgoing attitude
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.